Saturday, February 9, 2013

Eahhhh life :)

I cannot wait for softball to start. Like ... It's unexplainable. Oklahoma had an extremely good day today..:) Boys Basketball beat No. 5 Kansas and the softball girls started off the season in Phoenix 4-0. 3 of those 4 only took 5 innings because we run ruled them. Keilani Ricketts had 2 no hitters. Man, they are beasts. Hahaha leave in 6 weeks for Oklahoma!! My brother is going to an OU drum camp because he is trying out for the Pride of Oklahoma. :) So proud of him! Looking into buying a new mitt for catching down there at Academy (much cheaper than scheels) and we are also going to the Oklahoma vs. Louisville double header on that Saturday. :) so excited. This week, we have 2 early outs for conferences and no school Friday. Mama lis, is taking some of my friends and I to Safe Haven on Valentines Day because we don't have school Friday. So I have a feeling this week is going to be pretty easy. Haha High School registration in 2 weeks -____- i am now obsessed with batman and Wanelo. (new app, you should try it!!) shall I share some pictures of what I have been doing? Roll.



No comments:

Post a Comment