Thursday, October 4, 2012

Awkward, and me rambling...:P

This is quite possibly the best show ever... Jenna even has a blog! Haha! My friend and I called ourselves marathoners tonight as we say and watched season 2 of Awkward. It really is a great show. Lots of talk about...yeah... But still, good show. Hahahaha!! Rest of my plans for the weekend? No school tomorrow (Friday) and I plan to sleep until... The latest time I can. I swear, I'm sleep deprived! Saturday is Spencer's (my brother) last Festival of Bands in Sioux Falls. He's a senior snare player for our high school marching band. Even though we fight, I do look up to him. He's a great brother. Sunday is probably my last fall ball game(s). Softball and running are really my only two sports. I wouldn't even consider running a sport, I just kind of do it for fun. More on that later. I feel like my softball team is falling apart and I really don't know what to do. Now that I'm rambling, I better go, I really need some sleep.

Be my stalker!?
www.twitter.com/soonersmitty17

:)
Goodnight!
And/or morning, whatever you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment