Tuesday, October 16, 2012

New thoughts, new dreams, and making milestones...

I know, I know. I didn't post yesterday. I still haven't charged my computer. Lol I've been so busy with homework and such, I wish teachers would make lesson plans with each other to make us have homework like once a week. Stupid. Especially Wednesdays!!! It ticks my mom and me off that I always have homework on Wednesdays! I respect Wednesdays just like Sundays! I go to FCA Bible study and church and confirmation, all on Wednesday! And I used to hate Wednesdays now, I love them! It's just one more day I can praise my king! I would also like to ask for a prayer request for our new pastor we have at our church and him getting used to Brandon and getting to know people. I have also come to the conclusion that I have written too many paragraphs for Mrs. Schilf. It's ridiculous!! The cast list for the middle school play came put today... 3 consecutive years. It's true, I will never see the middle school play be just plain "performed". I guess you could call that a milestone. A second milestone, that I haven't hit yet, but will, on Thursday if everything goes as planned, is logging 100 miles on Nike +. I am so pumped! I would like to take a second and thank everyone. It's been a journey, but I think it's finally going to happen. With this my interests and dreams have also changed. I will admit, at one point, I wanted to be on broadway! Not anymore! Acting is more of a hobby for me now, than a lifestyle. My new dream is to play softball at OU and run cross country, or at least keep running, through college. Another dream of mine is to run a half marathon. I am going to hopefully take this and run with it (see what I did there!?;)) next summer. Yup, I will be running in the Sioux Falls Half, next summer! Again, so pumped! But for now, I'll just stick to 5k's. which reminds me I need to go sign up for my next race! October 27!! See you there! Have an amazing rest of the week!!

Follow me!?
www.twitter.com/soonersmitty17

Milestones can happen, and dreams do come true! Because with God, all things are possible!!

No comments:

Post a Comment